The Lovito Group ("TLG") was formed by our CEO, Paul Lovito, to use his experience and relationships in the financial industry to assist clients with their business goals. Mr. Lovito has over 30 years’ experience as a corporate executive, business owner, business advisor and capital markets consultant to both publicly-traded and privately-held companies. As a former stockbroker and part-owner in a broker/dealer, he was involved in the areas of private placements, Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) and Investment Research for retail clients. Additionally, Mr. Lovito served as head of several merchant banking and consulting firms and assisted hundreds of companies in all areas of marketing, investor relations, capital formation, reorganizations, corporate planning, corporate structure and regulatory compliance.
TLG works with its associates and partners bringing the necessary knowledge and experience to assist both publicly and privately-held companies with achieving their investor relations, capital and corporate goals.
When you retain TLG your goals become our goals, so do your hurdles and obstacles. We become your partner and as such, you can expect:
* Access to all associates and resources where any potential synergies exist
* 24/7 Access - we are always available to our clients
* Daily work and effort on your behalf for the FULL term of our engagement
* Ongoing input to help the company, even if not part of our engagement
* Honest, straight-forward communications
* Representation of your company with integrity and professionalism
* Presentation of potential beneficial opportunities, even after our engagement ends
Available upon request